I missed this trip but I can recall a similiar trip with most of you guys out of Miami where I had a few beers and than fell in love with a Hefty bag. Anyone recall that nightmare of a Sail? It was probably my worst Sail encounter with a water borne hospital that I can ever remember. As I recall there were allot of laughing nurses and only one Doctor on board and he even could not help but said as I recall maybe if you have only one more??
Thankful that hefty made strong bags.
Stosh
1 comment:
As I recall this episode, Wardly started a serious trend. After Wardly began talking to Mr. Hefty, he was quickly followed by the majority of the crew. Candy, Don and I were the only crew members that did not feel the need to feed the fish that day. Once we made it to Hawks channel from Miami, the seas calmed down and all but Wardly were heavily into the "cure" also known as "Beer", though I believe Candy was working a different cure... Some sort of "Rocket". What was that mixer Mr. Candy man?
Post a Comment